TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE TICKET PURCHASE
§1 General Provisions
- These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) lay down the rules of online purchase of group and individual tickets to the attractions offered by the Cosmos Illusion Museum (ul. Doma laukums 1, Rīga), hereinafter referred to as “the Museum”.
- Tickets are purchased online at https://www.iluzijumuzejs.lv/pirkt-biletes-tiessaiste/ and the purchase means that the buyer acknowledges the visitor regulations of the attraction for which the ticket is being purchased. Visitor regulations for each of the attractions are available at https://www.iluzijumuzejs.lv.
- Online ticket purchase is possible after registering https://www.iluzijumuzejs.lv/pirkt-biletes-tiessaiste/ and accepting the clauses related to the consent to the processing of personal data, as well as after making the payment through Paysera system.
- You can register at https://www.iluzijumuzejs.lv/pirkt-biletes-tiessaiste/ by giving your first name, surname, e-mail address, and by setting and entering a password.
- Each person registering online will receive a return message to the e-mail address provided in the registration form saying whether the application was delivered to the Centre and whether the profile of the person has already been registered.
- For the registration to be successful you need to enter correct data in the registration form.
- The Museum reserves the right to delete any account that has not been logged in correctly in the last 24 months.
- There is an option to buy tickets without registration, only entering name, surname and email.
§3 Online purchase, general principles
- During one logon session you can make up to three different transactions, each of up to 20 group tickets and up to 10 individual tickets entitling the holder(s) to enter the exhibition area.
- Online sales for group tickets are only available via the website https://www.iluzijumuzejs.lv/pirkt-biletes-tiessaiste/.
- You can only log in to one account from one device at a time, using one tab within one browser window.
- Each online booking of individual tickets will be assigned an individual transaction number with an option to pay the total for all the bookings at once.
- If you wish to receive a VAT invoice, you must provide the necessary invoice data:
- first name, last name or the business name of the purchaser;
- address (city, postal code, street name);
- tax identification number, VAT (not applicable to individuals);
- send this information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The invoice will be sent by email;
6. Payments for online purchases can be made only via Paysera with a payment card accepted by the Paysera system, by electronic bank transfer, or other forms made available by Paysera through the https://www.iluzijumuzejs.lv/pirkt-biletes-tiessaiste/ website. Information on whether the bank from which the payment transaction will be made is served by the system can be found at https://www.iluzijumuzejs.lv.
7. Within 30 minutes of the end of the online purchase, the system will send to the e-mail address provided in the profile an e-mail containing the confirmation and transaction number, as well as invoice with provided data, saved in PDF format, which serves as a ticket at the Museum.
8. The terms and conditions of returns of the purchased tickets are specified in the “Cosmos Illusion Museum Visitor Regulations”.
§4 Final provisions
- The Centre has the right to amend these Regulations. The amended Regulations will be published online at https://www.iluzijumuzejs.lv and provided at the ticket office of the Museum.
- These Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the museum and the “Cosmos Illusion Museum– Visitor Regulations” available online at https://www.iluzijumuzejs.lv. All matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions are subject to the “Cosmos Illusions Museum Visitor Rules”.
- The prices of tickets purchased online are the same as the prices indicated in the price list at https://www.iluzijumuzejs.lv/pirkt-biletes-tiessaiste/.